Truth In Aging Adverse Reaction Truth Vitality Lux System

I was given this device as a gift after several uses I noticed some redness and blotchy redness like freckles from a sunburn I also was getting these headaches behind my eyes that lasted for hours.I contacted the owner of the company and she refused to refund me for the device claiming she could not find the original transaction.

Marta the owner also deleted my Facebook comments regarding the problem and Blocked me from making contact with her threw Facebook so she definitely didn't want others to see it her claims of doing Unbiased Reviews is a Lie she spent years making a living in the media business and she also owns the company that makes the Truth in Vitality Lux Renew Device.

This device is is peddled threw HSN, Truth In Aging and her site on Ebay the reviews on HSN were less than favorable.I have to question her Honesty and Integrity.I feel that under the circumstances she would have just refunded me ..But She has done nothing to help me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of concern over issue with product

Reason of review:
Truth Vitality Lux Renew
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #782622 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Truth In Aging? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 03 #1121694

I did receive a refund PLUS the shipping charges. I want thank Pissed Consumer for there help.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Truth In Aging. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Truth In Aging.
Filing a new complaint about