100% full Not resolved

I was given this device as a gift after several uses I noticed some redness and blotchy redness like freckles from a sunburn I also was getting these headaches behind my eyes that lasted for hours.I contacted the owner of the company and she refused to refund me for the device claiming she could not find the original transaction.

Marta the owner also deleted my Facebook comments regarding the problem and Blocked me from making contact with her threw Facebook so she definitely didn't want others to see it her claims of doing Unbiased Reviews is a Lie she spent years making a living in the media business and she also owns the company that makes the Truth in Vitality Lux Renew Device.

This device is is peddled threw HSN, Truth In Aging and her site on Ebay the reviews on HSN were less than favorable.I have to question her Honesty and Integrity.I feel that under the circumstances she would have just refunded me ..But She has done nothing to help me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of truth vitality lux renew from Truth In Aging and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $279 and wants Truth In Aging to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of concern over issue with product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Truth In Aging for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Truth In Aging?

Comments

I did receive a refund PLUS the shipping charges. I want thank Pissed Consumer for there help.